Louisville Karaoke
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

No More Karaoke at Azteca's

2 posters

Go down

No More Karaoke at Azteca's Empty No More Karaoke at Azteca's

Post  Admin Mon Aug 04, 2008 3:39 pm

Below is an e-mail by Larry from Hokey Pokey Karaoke. Sorry to hear this Larry.

Hokey pokey karaoke

AZTECA'S IS OVER.
I WAS TOLD THAT BECAUSE OF SOME SLOWER SUNDAYS, THEY WANTED TO SCALE BACK TO EVERY OTHER SUNDAY.
HE HAD THROWN THAT OUT TO ME BEFORE, BUT EACH TIME, I WOULD REFUSE TO DO IT, BECAUSE ALL OF THE REGULAR CUSTOMERS COUNT ON HAVING KARAOKE EVERY SUNDAY.
FINALLY, YESTERDAY, HE TOLD ME THAT IT WOULD HAVE TO BE EVERY OTHER SUNDAY, & I TOLD HIM THAT IF THAT WAS GOING TO HAVE TO BE THE CASE, THEN I WOULD DISCONTINUE IT.
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT! IT WAS SO MUCH FUN & WE HAD GREAT SINGERS AND EVEN BETTER, A GREAT GROUP OF FRIENDS!!!!

i would love to find another sunday evening gig, or any day. if anyone hears of a possibility for karaoke, in a smoke-free environ, please let me know.

473.0073 durhamtowne@gmail.com

i really hope to see all of you soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://louisville-karaoke.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

No More Karaoke at Azteca's Empty It's 6:20 on Friday

Post  mz Muff Fri Aug 15, 2008 6:22 pm

Trilobite, a lot of people are unhappy about Sundays -
Just thought you should know, I had like 4 of your regulars griping about it last nite.
Griping positively about you, that is.
Hope something comes through soon!
yours truly,
Muff
mz Muff
mz Muff

http://www.muffyrocks.com

Back to top Go down

No More Karaoke at Azteca's Empty Re: No More Karaoke at Azteca's

Post  Admin Mon Aug 18, 2008 12:07 am

I can't say for sure, but I think sometimes business's use karaoke DJ's to get people to start coming to their place of business and then once they start getting a crowd they fiqure they don't need the karaoke no more. Of course that is BS. Mad I am not saying that this is the case at Azteca but...... You have to wonder. According to Larry he was having good crowds come in. I could understand if they were not getting the people. I would love for this board get the the point where when a DJ is dome wrong I could send out a bunch of e-mails and have people go to the place, walk it and ask "Where is the karaoke???? confused Then when they say we don't have it anymore, turn around and walk out. Twisted Evil
And a final note... this is another reason that the people that go where there is karaoke need to support the business. Purchase food, drinks or whatever they are serving. Let the management know that is is karaoke that brought you to the place of business.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://louisville-karaoke.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

No More Karaoke at Azteca's Empty Re: No More Karaoke at Azteca's

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down