Louisville Karaoke
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hit The Door Tavern 4101 Preston Highway 502-361-5567

2 posters

Go down

Hit The Door Tavern 4101 Preston Highway 502-361-5567 Empty Hit The Door Tavern 4101 Preston Highway 502-361-5567

Post  Admin Sat Jan 03, 2009 9:05 pm

If you have been to Hit The Door Tavern, let others know what you think of it. Did you like it? What were some of the things you liked? What were some of the things you did not like? Feel free to cover all topics such as, the DJ/KJ, the sound, the service, the food, the drinks etc.

Last edited by Admin on Tue Jan 27, 2009 5:17 pm; edited 2 times in total
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://louisville-karaoke.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Hit The Door Tavern 4101 Preston Highway 502-361-5567 Empty Re: Hit The Door Tavern 4101 Preston Highway 502-361-5567

Post  Admin Sun Jan 04, 2009 1:37 am

I've been to Hit the Door about 4 or 5 times. I don't drink so I can't tell you about the drinks or prices. I have not tried any of their food either. I heard they sell pizza's. I have not seen any real trouble there I will probably go back on occasions. The owner seems to be a nice guy and has been there every time I have been there. He is fixing the place up but I hope he does not do too much fixing up. i kind of like the atmosphere with the wood floors and the big antique appearing mirrors.
Now, for the karaoke. Pretty good I say. Pretty decent selection and I nice DJ/KJ. The sound is pretty good and you can hear yourself while you sing. A new stage has been built recently. I think a few more speakers might help but Rome was not built in a day.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://louisville-karaoke.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Hit The Door Tavern 4101 Preston Highway 502-361-5567 Empty Hit the Door Rocks

Post  metamorphamy Fri Apr 03, 2009 6:42 pm

My friend & I discovered Hit the Door by accident, a bar next door was charging a cover and I just wanted a few beers, so we went in. Pee Wee, the boss, introduced himself personally and we've been on a first name basis since. He is a passionate guy about the kakraoke they host. His catch phrase being "Anyone can sing, and if you don't like it you can hit the door." Rick-the KJ- is one of the nicest guys you'll ever meet and he does a very good job. Their sound system has improved since my first visit, and they continue to make changes on the decor and ambiance. The folks that frequent Hit the Door are real, down-to-earth people. Most are friendly and welcome new visitors. They sing every night 'til 4 but Thursday's they have a band play 'til 12, and then we sing. They DO have good pizza, they load it up. Their drinks are very reasonably priced- I get bucket of 5 for $9. I love that bar!!

metamorphamy

Back to top Go down

Hit The Door Tavern 4101 Preston Highway 502-361-5567 Empty Re: Hit The Door Tavern 4101 Preston Highway 502-361-5567

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down