Louisville Karaoke
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

best karaoke in louisville

3 posters

Go down

best karaoke in louisville Empty best karaoke in louisville

Post  shynola Tue Jan 29, 2008 7:44 pm

some of my favorite places for karaoke are louisville billiards club, with muffy, fern creek, bardstown rd, picadilly square, m & t 1030-2

jim porters- w/steve- wed & thurs 9-1

but the best of all, that i have ever gone to, in my life, is o'bryan's fish house. fri 8-12. bruce does a great job. it is quiet. nicest people you'll ever be around. best fish you'll ever eat!!!

bruce is going on vacation this fri 2/1/08, but will be back the following fri. therefore no karaoke. food stops being served @9, unless they choose to change the grease before that.

o'bryan's is off dixie hwy. head south & take the 1st rt after bob montgomery honda, which is flintlock. o'bryan's is immediately behind the dealership. ... a small block bld, easy to miss.

if you have no good place to go for karaoke, fri, join us @shepherdsville music hall, to see larry sparks (bluegrass)

shynola

Back to top Go down

best karaoke in louisville Empty Re: best karaoke in louisville

Post  Admin Wed Jan 30, 2008 2:32 am

Yes, I have heard good things about O'Bryans and their fish. Very Happy I have yet to make it out there though. Crying or Very sad Tomorrow I will create a page for O'Bryans. Thanks for posting! tell your friends. Tonight we went out to Joe's Place (Older than Dirt) I guess the storm scared people off. affraid At first there was hardly anybody there and we could get in a lot of songs Very Happy but then later the crowd started showing up. Mad I thought they were going to lose their tents to the wind. I noticed on the way in that the wind actually blew over a GAS pump. Shocked That could be bad.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://louisville-karaoke.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  bowhuntmaster Mon Feb 16, 2009 5:02 pm

Akiko's on bardstown road has the best sound system I have seen.

bowhuntmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down