Louisville Karaoke
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

No more Karaoke at Fibbers AGAIN!!

2 posters

Go down

No more Karaoke at Fibbers AGAIN!! Empty No more Karaoke at Fibbers AGAIN!!

Post  Admin Tue Feb 03, 2009 8:24 pm

Sorry to hear that Fibber's has once again ended karaoke at their establishment. Sad Larry from Hokey Pokey Karaoke just informed me that Fibbers called and let him know that they will net be needing his services.
So, no more Saturday night karaoke at Fibber's.
If I was a karaoke DJ/KJ I would be real careful in my dealings with Fibber's. This is the 3rd DJ/KJ they have done in this fashion. Evil or Very Mad
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://louisville-karaoke.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

No more Karaoke at Fibbers AGAIN!! Empty Fibber's

Post  SingSing Tue Feb 03, 2009 9:28 pm

What seem to be the reason that they cancel? Low crowds, management, or what?

SingSing

Back to top Go down

No more Karaoke at Fibbers AGAIN!! Empty Re: No more Karaoke at Fibbers AGAIN!!

Post  Admin Tue Feb 03, 2009 11:10 pm

I am no expert on bar management but in my opinion, you just can't have karaoke and expect to fill the place up. In order to do that, people have to know they have karaoke in the first place. Just driving down the road you would never know they ever had karaoke. I remember one of the places I used to like to go to had an old banner hanging up advertising that they had karaoke. That got me in the door. I think Fibber's thinks that it is the DJ/KJ's job to bring the people in.
The crowds were a little low at Fibber's but they made matter's worse be sending the DJ/KJ home early to save money. I would not have to go to a place many times to stop going if I went there expecting karaoke and there was none. That reflects bad on the karaoke DJ too. The people coming in expecting karaoke and there is none do not know they was SENT home. For all they know, the DJ never showed up.
These places must do just a little advertisement to let people know they have karaoke.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://louisville-karaoke.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

No more Karaoke at Fibbers AGAIN!! Empty Re: No more Karaoke at Fibbers AGAIN!!

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down