Louisville Karaoke
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rush Inn 1801 Brownsboro Rd 502-895-4413

2 posters

Go down

Rush Inn 1801 Brownsboro Rd  502-895-4413 Empty Rush Inn 1801 Brownsboro Rd 502-895-4413

Post  kelboswell Tue Apr 21, 2009 2:01 pm

Hey guys!

Please let us know what you think about our show. I am open to suggestions! Smile

Kelly

kelboswell

Back to top Go down

Rush Inn 1801 Brownsboro Rd  502-895-4413 Empty Re: Rush Inn 1801 Brownsboro Rd 502-895-4413

Post  Admin Sun May 03, 2009 12:12 am

My fiance and myself stopped in at the Rush Inn Friday night. We would like to have stayed longer but I had a little touch of the swine flu. Just kidding of course, If I had that, I would not be typing this now. Anyway, It was a nice little place. I like it anyway because I really like "historic" places. It is an old Establishment with neat old pictures covering the walls ranging from the thirties flood to New York Yankees memorabilia. The food was not bad either. I had a rib eye sandwich and fries. The sound was pretty good and the DJ was very nice. This was the first place that I had ever been to that had the computer for the singers to search and enter the songs they want to sing. It seemed like a nice place and no signs of trouble. It was kind of like Cheers it seemed everybody knew everybody's name. If I just had to say something negative, it would be that it is kind of troublesome to get from point A to point B. It is kind of narrow with tables and two pool tables at the back. But, I personally don't like tight crowded areas. But, if you have a good business, good food, and good music, you are going to have crowds. Stop in at the Rush Inn and check it out for yourself. Tell the DJ you found it on Louisville Karaoke.com
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://louisville-karaoke.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down