Louisville Karaoke
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Karaoke at the Rush Inn

Go down

Karaoke at the Rush Inn Empty Karaoke at the Rush Inn

Post  kelboswell Tue Apr 21, 2009 1:50 pm

Hey Everybody!

I'm Kelly, the karaoke host at the Rush Inn at 1801 Brownsboro Road.

We have Extreme Karaoke every Friday and Saturday night from 8:00PM until we close at Midnight. We are pushing the management for a 2:00 ABC license. Hopefully, as the crowds keep getting bigger, we'll be successful!

I'll tell you a little about what we have:

I run a computerized system with a little over 15,000 selections, including many LaserKaraoke (music video type) titles. I have two touchscreens that let you browse the catalog and sign up to sing. You can also bring your own wireless laptop and sign up from your own table! We also have an LED screen that scrolls your name and the song you're singing during your performance. To let you know where you are in the rotation, we sport an on-screen waiting list that shows the list of singers and the approximate waiting time. Now you know if you have time to step out for a smoke break without missing your chance to sing!

Next to rude hosts, I think the single most annoying thing about karaoke is cheap, clanky-sounding sound systems. To fix this problem, we have built a bi-amplified 1200-watt sound system using 18" subwoofers, Crown amplifiers, and a Yamaha mixer, using DOD and Samson audio processing equipment.

Drop by and give us a try!

Kelly

kelboswell

Back to top Go down