Louisville Karaoke
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'll start it off with my karaoke software.

Go down

I'll start it off with my karaoke software. Empty I'll start it off with my karaoke software.

Post  Admin Tue Jan 20, 2009 12:15 pm

I purchased several software packages from MTU.com.
Vogone: Vogone is a program that takes the vocals out of a song so you can make your own karaoke CD of a song that is not offered in karaoke.
Even the folks from MTU admit that you can not remove ALL the vocals and on some songs you will hardly be able to do anything at all. I have been playing around with the software a little trying to learn how to use it. It seems pretty easy to work. I have noticed the older the song, the less you are able to remove the vocals. I guess it depends on how the tracks were mixed in the first place. Now, songs are created in pieces then mixed. A long time ago they just all sit down together in the studio and record it.

Microstudio: I have not done much with this program yet and really do not know what all it is capable of. I know you can edit your karaoke CDG's you make with it, You can use it to make copies of CDG's and can use it to play CDG's through your computer. The MAIN reason I purchased the program was to use it as a karaoke program to play all my CDG's on my laptop after I downloaded all the CDG's to an external hard drive. Well, this is not going to work. I discovered that it will not download the artist title and song title. I am NOT going to go back and type in all that information. I'll just purchase another program like Hoster or Roxbox.

KHPro: This is the program that you can use to create lyrics for your CDG's after you remove the lead vocals. I had a lot of problems here. MTU finally came to the conclusion that the program no longer runs on Windows 2000 that my home computer is on. The did offer me a refund though. Since I was going to use a laptop anyway, I declined the refund, purchased a laptop with XP and it seems to be working fine now. This program seems a little more difficult to learn but I am sure after I get used to it, it will be no problem.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://louisville-karaoke.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down