Louisville Karaoke
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kettle Creek 1150 North Bardstown Rd. (Bullitt County)

Go down

Kettle Creek 1150 North Bardstown Rd. (Bullitt County) Empty Kettle Creek 1150 North Bardstown Rd. (Bullitt County)

Post  Admin Sun Feb 15, 2009 5:23 pm

If you have been to Kettle Creek at 1150 North Bardstown Road with Eddie, let others know what you think of it. Did you like it? What were some of the things you liked? What were some of the things you did not like? Feel free to cover all topics such as, the DJ/KJ, the sound, the service, the food, the drinks etc.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://louisville-karaoke.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Kettle Creek 1150 North Bardstown Rd. (Bullitt County) Empty Re: Kettle Creek 1150 North Bardstown Rd. (Bullitt County)

Post  Admin Sun Feb 15, 2009 5:40 pm

Myself and Kina went to Kettle Creek in Bullitt County this past Saturday night. it was the first time we had been there but everybody there was very friendly and the sound was good. Very Happy I did not realize that they had such of a nice large restaurant. Shocked Unfortunatly, we had already ate. We do plan to go back and check out their food. We did check out the menu and the food prices seemed very reasonable. Very Happy They had a good variation of food from streak to hamburgers, seafood and salads. Also, if you are a smoker, remember Bullitt County has not outlawed smoking (yet) I think that will be a while. I am not a smoker but the smoke did not bother me. Neutral They have a separate area that they do the karaoke that is well ventilated with plenty of ceiling fans. The DJ did a good job and kept things moving. They had some really good singers in Bullitt County. In closing, it seems that checking out Kettle Creek in Bullitt County would be a good move. They do karaoke on Friday and Saturday nights. One more thing, it would be a place that would be OK to take your kids if you want to.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://louisville-karaoke.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down